Organic Coffee Shampoo
Nature’s Absolutes Organic Coffee Shampoo has been a year long labor of love for the entire team at Nature’s Absolutes, that is dedicated to bringing our consumers the very best. We sourced indigenous coffee beans from Coorg, Karnataka- a place that is famous for growing beans that make the perfect cups of coffee. Using those very beans to make a coffee extract and blending them with other Ayurvedic herbs, we bring to you a shampoo that works magic on your hair.
Our organic coffee shampoo is rich in anti-oxidants which help protect hair from sun damage and pollution, making it perfect for urban life in India. Coffee extract in this shampoo helps in strengthening hair and managing hair fall. It also adds luster and improves the overall quality of hair.
Coffee extract nourishes hair and improves its overall quality; bhringraj, almond protein, and wheat protein strengthen hair and make them vibrant; neem, nirgundi, licorice, and aloe vera help soothe an irritated scalp; reetha works as a natural cleanser.
In addition, we have also blended honey, aloe vera, argan oil, and cocoa beans extract to boost hydration and make your hair smooth and vibrant.
A gentle shampoo that is vegan, free from sulphates, and parabens makes it ideal for daily use.
When using the shampoo, apply an adequate amount to wet hair, gently massage onto your scalp. Rinse well after a few minutes and follow with Nature’s Absolutes Organic Coffee Conditioner for the best hair day, every day!
- Made with organic coffee sourced from Kodagu (Coorg), Karnataka
- Crafted with care as a mild hair cleanser; perfect for Indian hair, suitable for the climate in the Indian subcontinent, and formulated to protect your hair from the harsh effects of pollution.
- Vegan. Free from sulphates and parabens.
- Organic Coffee extract in this shampoo adds luster, manages hair fall and adds strength to hair. Anti-oxidants in coffee protect hair from UV damage and pollution, making it perfect for daily use- all year round.
- A unique formulation with an Indian soul; this shampoo also contains the goodness of Ayruvedic herbs like Bhringraj, Nirgundi, Bhrami, Neem and Reetha that work together to keep your hair hydrated, healthy, and vibrant.