About The Product
100% Natural and organic: Our oil is produced from the germs of organically grown wheat and maintaining the highest standards of quality during extraction.
Coldpressed: We extract our oils using traditional cold pressing techniques and do not use any heat, hexane or any other chemical substances. With Nature’s Absolutes, you are guaranteed absolutely pure, cold pressed wheat germ oil without any compromise in its quality or the numerous benefits of this oil.
Suitable for all hair and varied skin types: Nature's Absolutes uses only the highest quality ingredients to ensure that our cold pressed wheat germ oil's purity is maintained. As this oil is not adulterated with any additives or chemicals, it can be blended with other essential and carrier oils so as to create a skin and hair care routine that works most effectively for you. This oil is ideal for all hair types and dry and mature skin.
For hair care: Wheat germ oil nourishes dull and damaged hair making them vibrant and silky. Since it is rich in essential nutrients, it promotes hair growth, prevents hair fall and strengthens brittle hair that is prone to split ends.
For skin care: This oil is ideal for moisturizing dry and mature skin. It makes skin supple and aids in reducing signs of aging. When used as body oil, it hydrates skin making it smooth and soft.
Benefits Of The Oil
- Nourish your hair and skin
- Delay signs of ageing
- Reduce stretch marks
- Say goodbye to split ends
- Make your hair longer and stronger
Wheat Germ Oil For Hair:
Nourishes dull and damaged hair– This oil nourishes dull and damaged hair, making them healthy, silky and vibrant.
Prevents hair fall – Wheat germ oil is rich in essential nutrients and vitamins and helps strengthen weak and undernourished hair, preventing hair fall. It also repairs split ends and other damage to hair.
This oil also promotes hair growth.
Wheat Germ Oil For Skin:
Natural moisturizer – Wheat germ oil is easily absorbed and is ideal for nourishing dry and mature skin.
Anti-aging – Essential nutrients in walnut oil aid in making skin supple, preventing fine lines and premature aging of skin.
Helps reduce stretch marks.
Peppermint Lip Balm
- In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of grated beeswax, ½ tablespoon of Nature’s Absolutes Wheat Germ Oil, ½ tablespoon of Nature’s Absolute’s Virgin Coconut Oil and a little bit of any old lip stick (optional: for colour).
- Melt these over a double boiler while gently mixing to well combine all the ingredients.
- Once, everything is melted, stir in ¼ teaspoon of Vitamin E oil and 2 drops of Nature’s Absolutes Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Transfer the mix into a small jar or empty lip balm container and refrigerate till the lip balm solidifies.